Capital payment account
“Establish your company quickly, easily and safely”
Opening of a capital payment account is the first legally required step toward setting up a Joint-Stock Company or a limited liability company in Switzerland. We will issue to you the officially prescribed capital payment confirmation so that the capital increase process could become effective.
- You issue the application to open a capital payment account
- We provide you with comprehensive advice and initiate the account-opening
- You transfer the amount to the capital payment account
- We produce the capital payment confirmation
- You instruct a notary to proceed with the establishment of the company or the capital increase
- You provide us with a new Commercial Register excerpt to confirm that the establishment of the company/capital increase is complete, and initiate repayment using the payment form provided for this purpose
- We transfer the amount to your business account
Contact us at least three working days prior to your planned meeting with the notary if you are founding the company or initiating the capital increase yourself.
Prices & Conditions:
No interest is paid on capital account
This account is available for starting capital, ordinary capital increases, authorized capital increases and subsequent payment (of capital not fully paid in) by stock corporations, limited liability companies and limited partnerships with their registered offices in Switzerland. We shall issue you with a capital payment confirmation so that the incorporation or capital increase can become effective.