The position is responsible for day-to-day processing, verification and effective monitoring of all credit transactions of the Bank and ongoing administration of the Bank’s operational activity related to the credit business of the Bank.
Tasks and responsibilities
Day-to-day processing and effective monitoring of all credit transactions of the Bank, including:
- timely and correct processing of all types of loans and credit facilities;
- correct scheduling and processing of loan interests and loan repayments;
- control and processing of all credit related settlements with counterparties;
- monitoring of adherence to all credit portfolio related limits;
- timely and effective communication to the Co-Head of Credit Administration about overdue exposures or other irregularities related to the Bank’s credit portfolio.
Collateral monitoring: effective collateral monitoring for credit transactions with cash collateral or secured with other financial assets.
Loan documentation: storage and systematic organization of loan documentation (digital and physical). Optimization of documentation flow and storage solutions with focus on increased digitalization, transparency and safety.
Reporting: maintain regular reporting on fulfillment of conditions subsequent (except related to non-financial collateral monitoring).
- Swiss / EU passport or valid Swiss work permit
- Fluent English, German and Russian are preferred, but not a must
- Experience with Avaloq is an advantage
- Min 2 year of experience in a similar role or in credit/collateral area
- Responsible, detail-oriented, focused and well organized professional
- Flexible, reliable team player
- Normal working hours, 100%
- Office in Seefeld (Zurich)
- Friendly, dynamic environment
- Attractive pension (2nd pillar)
- Accident and sickness insurance
- Eligibility for employees loan
- 1 year contract with possible permanent employment
Please provide us with all the relevant documents and information through the below application form. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
By sending us your data, you accept our Data Confidentiality Declaration for Job Applicants
If you have questions about this declaration, please contact our Data Protection Officer