This position is responsible for acquiring new and developing existing crypto-related client relationships.
The position reports to the Head of Crypto & Blockchain Services.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Acquisition of new crypto related client relationships through own network and deepening existing client relationships (attracting additional clients/assets; increasing share of wallet)
- Responding to all client needs in a timely and professional manner
- Develop and implement new marketing strategies in conjunction with the department head
- Active monitoring of client holdings and collateral situations
- Coordination of bank activities with the clients and support of clients in their daily business needs
- Teamwork with the CRM support and Compliance departments during the onboarding of new clients
- Comply with the Bank’s internal policies and practices; as well as all relevant industry rules and regulations
- Support of business development activities within C&BS department
- Swiss / EU passport or valid Swiss work permit
- Min 5 years of sales experience acquired within a Corporate or Investment Bank in Switzerland
- Proven track record in building a client book
- Existing and transposable network of clients, especially corporates and financial institutions
- Strong knowledge and experience of Blockchain technology and Crypto assets, relevant certifications are a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to establish and manage internal documentation
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Flexible, team player, pro-active, dynamic
- Seeks responsibility and feels comfortable in a dynamic environment
- Fluent English; German and Russian are a plus
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application.
By sending us your data, you accept our Data Confidentiality Declaration for Job Applicants
If you have questions about this declaration, please contact our Data Protection Officer