The Bank’s IT is an enabling function for all areas of the Bank. The Deputy CTO role is responsible for the management and successful delivery of technology projects, primarily in the core banking area.
The CTO function ensures the IT strategy is turned into tangible results. Enterprise architecture oversight, including setting the direction and approach for the integration of information and processes, is key to this success. To enable a holistic view on the organization, close collaboration with all parts of the Bank is a necessity.
The role reports to the Chief Technology Officer (CTO).
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support the CTO in the Project Portfolio Steering process;
- Process Management of the Information Security Committee;
- Managing selected projects and change requests end-to-end;
- Maintaining the technological vision aligned with the Bank’s strategy and goals;
- Adjust business workflows and processes providing enterprise architecture guidance;
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes;
- Maintain a current understanding of the IT threats landscape for the industry;
- Contribute in the preparation and execution of the periodical IT audits;
- Act as a mentor to other team members;
- Manage the Bank’s BCM setup and processes including documentation:
- Ensure that disaster recovery and business continuity plans are in place;
- Coordinate BCM practices and trial runs.
Required Experience/ Skills/ Qualification
- Swiss / EU passport or valid Swiss work permit;
- Degree in Engineering-, or Computer Science-related field;
- Min. 5 years experience in a similar position within the banking industry in Switzerland;
- Experience with AVALOQ Core Banking System; experience in one or more banking domain is a plus;
- TOGAF (or similar) certification as a plus;
- Strong project management skills with the proven ability to manage priorities;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Analytical approach to problem-solving and continuous improvement;
- Empathy and team spirit;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluency in English, additional languages are a plus.
If you are interested in becoming part of a highly professional multicultural organization where your contribution will be recognized, please send your complete application only in English including a motivational letter through the below application form. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
By sending us your data, you accept our Data Confidentiality Declaration for Job Applicants
If you have questions about this declaration, please contact our Data Protection Officer