The position is responsible for originating, structuring and execution of credit activities in commodity trade and structured finance, reporting to the Head of Structured Commodity Trade & Finance.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Origination, structuring and execution of new Commodity Trade Finance and other Structured Finance transactions (incl. pre-payment, pre-export and project finance facilities)
- Performance of a high quality credit analysis and due diligence, write-up of credit application and presentation of the credit proposal to the Risk Department and Executive Management Board of the Bank
- Leading the negotiation of the credit documentation and local securities with clients and external law firms
- Daily management of the existing credit portfolio (building and maintaining client relationship, coordination of transactions with middle and back office, financial monitoring, periodic credit review of the portfolio)
- Swiss / EU passport or valid Swiss work permit
- Graduate in Finance, Economics or Business related
- Significant experience in credit business, having worked at an International Bank in the Commodity Trade Finance/Structured Finance Department or with a Commodity Trader
- Excellent financial analysis skills
- Strong communication, analytical and negotiation skills
- Diligent, reliable and result-oriented individual, seeks responsibility and feels comfortable in a dynamic environment
- Excellent written and verbal command of the English language is a prerequisite, any additional language is a plus
Please provide us with all the relevant documents and information through the below application form. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
By sending us your data, you accept our Data Confidentiality Declaration for Job Applicants
If you have questions about this declaration, please contact our Data Protection Officer