The position is responsible for the origination, structuring and execution of credit activities in commodity trade and structured finance, reporting to the Head of Structured Commodity Trade & Finance.
Reason for opening – new headcount to strengthen Gazprombank’s Structure Commodity Trade Finance business line.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Originate, structure and execute new Commodity Trade Finance and other Structured Finance transactions in line with the risk appetite of the Bank and applying the best CTF market practices.
- Independently perform high quality credit analysis and due diligence, write-up of credit application, negotiate terms and conditions with the Risk Management & Risk Control team and present credit proposal to the Risk Department and Executive Management Board of the Bank.
- Lead the negotiation of the credit documentation and local securities with clients and external law firms ensuring that the best interests of the Bank are at all-time covered from a legal standpoint.
- Close cooperation with Transactional Management team for the day-to-day utilization of the credit line ensuring compliance of new drawdowns with the approved credit terms and regularly monitor client’s exposure. Immediately take action in case of red flags/adverse information pertaining to existing or upcoming client’s exposure.
- Daily management of the existing credit portfolio (building and maintaining client relationship, coordination of transactions with middle and back office, financial monitoring, periodic credit review of the portfolio, preparation of waiver and amendments requests etc.).
- Actively contribute to the ongoing improvement of processes within the SCTF department and between the SCTF department and other internal stakeholders by being of source of proposals and driving force of initiatives.
- Close cooperation with Client Relationship Management team for client on boarding.
- Swiss / EU passport or valid Swiss work permit
- Significant experience in Commodity Trade and Structured Trade Finance Sector
- Strong analytical skills and credit risk knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Dynamic, self-motivated and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent English; any other language is an asset
- Office in Seefeld (Zurich)
- Friendly, dynamic environment
- Attractive pension (2nd pillar)
- Accident and sickness insurance
- Eligibility for employees loan
- Competitive market salary
Please provide us with all the relevant documents and information through the below application form. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
By sending us your data, you accept our Data Confidentiality Declaration for Job Applicants
If you have questions about this declaration, please contact our Data Protection Officer