Department: Credit Administration
The position is responsible for the integral handling of documentary business instruments such as different types of guarantees, LCs, Standby-LCs, documentary collections, assignment of proceeds, payment undertakings during their whole lifecycle as well as for actively advising clients and internal partners on such instruments.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Ensure integral handling of documentary business including its structuring and wording and fully complying with rules and regulations of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) and of the bank.
- Advise clients on documentary business / instruments such as documentary credits, Standby-LCs, documentary collections and all types of guarantees along their needs and in line with the requirements of the bank.
- Ensure high service quality to clients and efficient processing of documentary business whilst keeping risks under control.
- Monitor actively all obligations, expiry dates, terms of payments, deferred payments related to the documentary business
- Ensure correct scheduling and timely processing of documentary business including its commissioning and repayment.
- Perform compliance checks for vessels and transactional counterparties where appropriate.
- Identify, propose and implement operational improvements with regard to efficiency and service quality (systems, processes, client experience).
- Act as main point of contact for other departments for documentary business
- Maintain documentary business by collaborating with front departments by bringing in documentary business intelligence and market knowledge.
- Swiss / EU passport or valid Swiss work permit
- Graduate in finance or economics
- Several years of practical banking experience in Guarantee and LC business
- Customer oriented and focused on service quality
- Ability to multitask and work in a team
- Diligent, proactive and an eye for detail
- Fluent in English; German and Russian is a plus
- Office in Seefeld (Zurich)
- Friendly, dynamic environment, international team with flat hierarchies and direct communication channels
- Competitive market salary (incl. fringe benefits)
- Attractive insurance package (incl. pension scheme, accident and sickness insurance)
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application.
By sending us your data, you accept our Data Confidentiality Declaration for Job Applicants
If you have questions about this declaration, please contact our Data Protection Officer