With our E-Banking application, our clients can carry out their banking transactions remotely. The benefits of our internet services at glance:
- Access asset and credit card information as well as transfer money easily and conveniently;
- Receive account statements to the E-Banking Mailbox;
- Digital access to your mailings;
- Portfolio performance view;
- Notifications related to your money account bookings and balance;
- Notifications about new documents in the Mailbox;
- Event Subscription & Notifications;
- File Exports (PDF, Excel, CSV etc.);
- Payment File Processing (DTA);
- Secure channel of communication with the Relationship Manager.
Gazprombank (Switzerland) Ltd provides its clients an exhaustive user manual which guides through the login-process and usage of the internet banking.
Up-to-date information protection technologies used in the E-banking system enable to secure the information exchange between the Client and the Bank.
Gazprombank (Switzerland) Ltd provides its clients with a contract number and a special Token which will generate a new password for every login attempt. Therefore, maximum security from the Bank’s side is guaranteed.
In case of difficulties with the login and in case of an urgency, our clients may contact the Bank’s relationship manager or use our hotline phone number Tel. +41 44 386 87 87 available on banking days from 8.00 till 17.00 (CET).
Communication with the Bank over a secure e-mail network is allowed by the Web Mail module. The Web Mail module is connected and integrated with the Bank’s corporate e-mail (exchange server). E-mails of the Client are transmitted via a secure channel to the Bank’s internal e-mail system.